You can now add the full range of Simpsons Treats to your food order which will still include the free postage.
Terms & Conditions
• The prize is a single 12 kg bag of Simpsons dog food chosen by the winner.
• The closing date for entry is 31 August 2017 at 23:59.
• This prize draw is open to UK residents only aged 16 and over excluding employees from K9 Meals on Wheels and Fearless Marketing.
• The promoter is: K9 Meals on Wheels (Company Registration Number: 07841307) whose registered office is at Danescombe Gate, St Dominick, Saltash, Cornwall. PL12 6TG.
• Only one submission per person. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
• Entrants must leave a comment on the Facebook promotional post at telling us why they love their dog and upload a photo of him – one comment per person.
• The winner will be selected at random.
• The winner will be informed by a reply to their comment plus a Facebook message within 28 days of the closing date. They will need to respond within 28 days or a new winner will be chosen.
• The winner’s name will be available on request and published on our website and social media pages.
• The prize will be delivered within 7 days of the winner confirming their address
• K9 Meals on Wheels reserves the right to disqualify and remove entries without notice
• By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating their permission to K9 Meals on Wheels to use their image, entry and name on K9 Meals on Wheels website: k9mealsonwheels.co.uk, social media platforms and other marketing platforms.
• The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition without notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
• The prize is non- transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
• Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
• This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
We are the largest supplier of Simpsons Premium in the SW, if you are a trader and want an amazing deal on stocking the product lease get in touch. NO upfront payment!!
Where has the year gone!! As usual at this time of year we will be very busy and orders will normally increase by 50%. We will be delivering upto and including Xmas Eve morning. If you have your food posted through us please order at the latest by December 18th. We will personally delivering the majority of our local customers, we have a fantastic range of natural treats for that something special at this time of year. Throughout December we will be running some fantastic offers on all the favourite 12kg bags which will only apply to our local delivery area. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call.May we take this opportunity to thank you once again for your continued support. Shane ,Tracy and Gemma.
It has come to our attention from several customers that they are being told we only deliver 2 days a week by an alternative supplier. I would like to reassure our local customers that infact we are delivering most week days and some Saturdays.
Because we cover a wide area we generally allocate different days to the different areas.For example, we are always in Saltash, Plymouth,Lee Mill and Ivy Bridge every Tuesday and Thursday. Outside those days we are still able to deliver to those areas by arrangement . Having staff both in Devon and Cornwall we are able to provide a unique delivery service beyond what any one else can offer. You don’t need to be home to accept the delivery just tell us where we can safely leave it.
We are a one stop for your dog or cat offering FREE training, FREE general health advice from our full time vet nurse, our very own K9 Splash Hydrotherapy Unit in Plymouth, FREE samples of the dog food. To our knowledge no other local dog food supplier is qualified to offer such a comprehensive service at no extra expense.
We are pleased to announce that Kay Allen has joined our growing team and can be contacted on the below details. Kay is well known throughout many parts of the UK as a leading obedience competitor and judge and we are delighted to have her on board. Kay feeds the Simpsons mixed meat 80/20 range.
Contact Shane on 07921818678 if you live in our local delivery area, we have some fantastic offers on Riaflex Joint Plus, without doubt it is the strongest joint supplement available today. If you are using YUMOVE then get in touch. Half a dose of Riaflex is all but the same as a full dose of YUMOVE.
If you have more than one dog and would like to benefit from our multiple bag purchase offer then please contact Shane direct on 07921818678 for prices. We offer free home delivery in our local catchment area and free online ordering to most of the UK for any 12kg bags.
We are now offering by appointment nurse clinics at our K9 Splash Hydrotherapy unit in Alder Court off Bell Close Plymouth, Tracy is an experienced and well respected vet nurse. This will include general health checks, nail clipping,anal glands, nutrition advice and weight loss. Please contact Tracy 07804698703 www.k9splashhydrotherapy.co.uk
K9 Splash Hydrotherapy is run by an experienced, registered Veterinary nurse so we are able to offer claw clipping, ear cleaning, weight clinics, dental checks and general health checks from £5. Please call or email to book an appointment.